Sunday, December 2, 2018

Out and about!

Dwayne was out in the hallway walking today!
Dwayne and I both think that the physical therapist looks a lot like me from the back! The bright pink belt that she has around Dwayne's waist that she is using to steady him is a hint that it isn't Patti!
In the afternoon, I went back to the bus and one of my to-dos was to change the sheets on the bed... the cats were ensconced on the bed, and the fact that I needed to get the sheets off and then put clean ones back on did not concern them whatsoever!
"Whaddya mean, we should get up?"

"You haven't been here, it's OUR bed now!"

Though Tabitha is looking "disgustipated", in reality, she is looking at a lump under the covers that is moving - that would be Miss Kitty!
Neither of them got off the bed! What lazy kitties! Spoiled rotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment