Sunday, February 17, 2019

On the move

If you are also following our CaringBridge site, then you know that the hiatus in updates on this blog are due to the final illness and death of my sweet Dwayne. Dwayne passed away on Thursday, his 73rd birthday, now the date of his entry into the reality of heaven. I know that he is in heaven, and that one day I will join him... but it is honestly difficult to feel like continuing on. For now, I plan to continue living in the RV and traveling.

I am making my way from Houston towards Dallas. I was planning to make the whole trip on Monday, but decided it might be better to get out of Houston and a little ways up the road on Sunday.

Folks from Texas might recognize where I stopped to get fuel...

It is Buc-ees!
I thought this was a cute sign alongside the driveway in the dog walk area...
I asked in the store if I could park in their lot overnight - they don't allow it, but I had already checked with the Walmart in Madisonville, so I've driven there and am parked for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment