Thursday, March 28, 2019

It turns out, it can travel on the road

When my brother and sister-in-law were visiting for Dwayne's memorial service, they visited at the campground (Lake Park) where I was parked. We noticed a trailer that looked to be highly customized... and Jimmy remarked that he wondered if it was even able to be moved on the highway because it didn't seem to have appropriate reflectors or other markers on it...
It must be able to move because now it is at the new park where I am parked, Willow Grove.

It definitely looks like it is not road-worthy for any long trips - there are something like bungee-cords holding parts of it together/down...
I guess if it just travels the few miles between the parks in this area, they are able to make it. I know that Lake Park Campground requires me to show current registration when I check in, which, in Texas, requires that the vehicle has been inspected. I'm guessing that they require that of all vehicles that stay there, so it must have passed inspection. Oh well, it is an interesting rig!

No comments:

Post a Comment