Wednesday, April 1, 2015

They are *still* trying to confuse me, and tomorrow we lose our standard time hour...

We are in the area of Arizona where there are a number of Indian reservations. At the park today, I saw this display of clocks:
Arizona shows 11:45am, California 11:45am, Navajo Reservation 12:45pm, New Mexico 12:45pm
Last night, I noticed that the clock on my phone on the main screen that showed my current location and its weather was different (one hour later) than the time shown on other screens on my phone. The location that it thought we were was Leupp, AZ, which is in the Navajo Nation.

Excuse me if I think someone is deliberately trying to confuse me. I'm not paranoid if they really *are* out to get me!

Tomorrow we plan to travel on in to New Mexico, so we should officially be on Mountain Daylight Saving Time, I think... but who knows! So, we will finally lose the hour that the rest of you lost earlier in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment