Sunday, December 8, 2019

A visit to the warehouse

There is a warehouse on campus where people donate items that they no longer have use for, and others can claim items that they need... I visited there recently and took a few pictures...
I guess you can't read the labels... let me zoom in...

I thought the label was funny, but then when I looked in the bin, there were no boxes... I think the only word that might be correct on the sign would be "Unsorted"....

Looking down from the second floor - most of the larger pieces of furniture are on the ground floor.

Some of it is stored up on high shelving...
It is interesting to see what is available. If you are looking for something specific, the warehouse manager can keep an eye out for things for you...

Just another example of how the folks on the campus watch out for each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment