Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Last visit from Dallas County Appraisal District

A few weeks ago when Janell and I were delivering Meals on Wheels in Carrollton, we passed a vehicle with a camera sticking out the backseat left side window. When we passed it again on the way away from the client's home, I saw that the vehicle was from the Dallas County Appraisal district - I guess taking pictures for their records. I don't know whether they compare them to previous pictures looking for improvements made to the houses or what.

A week or so ago, I saw a similar (maybe the same) vehicle in front of our house in Coppell:

It is impossible to see in the picture, but there is a camera in the window just behind the driver.
I guess this will be the last time that the Dallas County Appraisal District will be looking at our house while we are still the owners!

In looking for information, I found this article:
http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/dallas-county/2015/04/01/dallas-county-property-valuations-rising-as-appraisal-district-photographs-all-county-properties/70796070/


No comments:

Post a Comment