Friday, November 18, 2016

Because it is really impossible to have TOO many pictures of Miss Kitty...

Miss Kitty has been really enjoying the out-of-doors at our campsites around Lake Lewisville.
Making sure that she knows exactly how far the door of the bus is away so she can plan for her return.

This picnic table looks like it is a good place to take a bit of a rest...

But I still want to explore the trees and leaves that are around...

C'mon Mom, it is time to get back to the bus, let's move it!
 The above shots were at our campsite at Hickory Creek - she really got comfortable there and wanted to go out multiple times each day. Usually she likes going out right at dusk and there aren't very good picture opportunities...
This morning here at Pilot Knoll - it turned out very chilly today - maybe got into the 60s but nothing warmer than that. She enjoyed being on my lap this morning, but when I put her on the ground, she immediately headed for the door of the bus!

She did enjoy looking outside when it got a little warmer in the afternoon and the sun coming through the window was warm. I opened the window a little and she liked experiencing the sights and smells and sounds.

She was at "full attention" when I took this picture. I'm not certain what she saw, but she was VERY interested in it! There were a number of grackles around - I don't know whether they had her interest or whether it was something else.
I have been trying to get a video of her rolling in the dust... the spot we had in Hickory Creek had a wonderful dust "bowl" that she would writhe in pleasure on - maybe I'll get a video there when we're back at that spot in a couple of weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment