Saturday, March 3, 2018

A return to Algodones

A few days ago we returned to Algodones to get the crown for my tooth.
On the U.S. side heading to the border.
 We had a bit of time before my appointment so took the opportunity to check out items in a grocery store...
Economy sized jug of picante sauce (750ml).

Vanilla for frequent bakers!

4L of Vanilla for $9.20 USD
The hawker outside the store said that they had vanilla beans, so we had gone in to look for those (Dwayne has a recipe for which he wants vanilla beans - we found them at Sprouts, but wanted to price compare). If the store had vanilla beans, we couldn't find them...

Ultimately, I got my crown, and it was very easily done! When we were leaving, the US border / immigration / customs guy asked me what I had purchased. I told him "a crown" and asked if wanted to see it. He declined...

No comments:

Post a Comment