Monday, January 26, 2015

Sunday activities

We joined with a Sunday service here at our campground - the music was done by the group who entertains in the Family Center on Friday and Saturday nights. The singing and the teaching was really great!

After the Sunday service, Dwayne and I headed to the mini golf course at the campground. I remember that we played mini golf with Pop and Peggy when we stayed at the Thousand Trails Campground near Lake Tawakoni many years ago. We were very evenly matched - to each other and the course - for 9 holes, par 3, Dwayne scored 27 and I scored 28. That means I won, right? I got the higher score?
I am preparing for my second shot at this hole -- the first one bounced back almost all the way to the tee....

Dwayne did really well -- he got a hole-in-one on hole 2!
After mini-golf, we walked around the campground - meeting up with Richard and his Trek prototype from 1988. Then we walked down along the river and ended up back at our campsite (on the other side of the fence).

It was another beautiful clear day!
Tops of trees against the blue sky on the walk down to the river



No comments:

Post a Comment