Saturday, February 14, 2015

Some updates to the blog

Stepson David suggested that I put a map onto my blog to show where we are and where we've been - while looking for how to do that, I found a way to add a "subscribe by email" button to the blog - that should now be showing up on the right side of this text (I think!). I haven't figured out the map yet, but am working on it!

Edited to say: I found out that I could include map links -- they are also over to the right on the web view; I'm not sure they will show up on mobile devices. I tried putting a map onto the blog itself, and while I could do it, it was costly in terms of time to load, so I opted to go with a side link.

Now, whether I will remember to update it when we move is another question altogether!

No comments:

Post a Comment