Sunday, December 30, 2018

Bible Lens

The Bible app that we have on our phone is called YouVersion.
They sent an email today telling about a couple of other apps that I might be interested in... one is "Bible Lens" - it looks at the pictures that you have saved on your phone and recommends a Bible verse that might be appropriate with the picture.

I don't keep many pictures on my phone - I move them off to my computers pretty much on a daily basis... so there weren't many for the app to consider. One of them was a picture I had taken of the diesel fuel gauge on Miss Doozie - I was trying to determine how much diesel the AquaHot was using, and figured a photo would help me to remember where the gauge was on a particular day. That was one of the photos that Bible Lens chose to give a verse for:
It is kind of appropriate, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment