Thursday, January 24, 2019

Stamps

Did you know that the US postage rates for Forever stamps will be going up on 1/27?

Somehow, that just penetrated my consciousness a couple of days ago. I have had a LOT of Forever stamps and I don't use a lot of them, so I haven't bought stamps for a while... but I thought that maybe I should get a few before the rates go up... so today I went to the post office.

The pickin's were pretty slim, in fact, they only had one stamp available, a Santa stamp... I don't use Santa stamps even at Christmas!

So... I decided that I can continue using the few Forever stamps that I have until they are gone, and then get some at whatever the going rate is at that time....

But! As I was typing this I remembered that I can order stamps via usps.com... and they had a full selection! So, I ordered stamps at the $0.50 rate. What a deal, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment