Saturday, January 12, 2019

Stopped at Chickasabogue Park outside Mobile

We drove a bit over 350 miles on Saturday, making it through Atlanta between 8 and 9am which was relatively easy (at least, there wasn't a ton of traffic). We've made it to a county park just north of Mobile where we have parked in a pullthru site with full hookups for less than $10/night ($9.36).

Along the way, we stopped for fuel and to re-torque the lug nuts.
The Pilot truck stop had on-site services so we had them come to re-torque Miss Doozie's lug nuts (about 900 miles since they were last torqued).

We've stopped at Chickasaboque County Park just north of Mobile, AL.

Dwayne went out for a walk while I finished putting lasagna together and into the oven.
I got all the hookups done - electric, water, sewer - and finished one load of laundry (in the rig) and am about halfway through the second load. I feel accomplished that I got all the hookups done! My first time to have all of the responsibility, though I have helped before. And, the lasagna came out very delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment