Thursday, April 12, 2018

Pictures from Dwayne - part 1

Dwayne had selected out some pictures from the past couple of years to share with a photographer friend of ours. I may have shared some of these previously, but we enjoyed seeing them again, and thought our readers might enjoy them too... I'll post a few today and others in the future.

Hummingbirds at our feeder - I think in Soledad Canyon.

Dwayne's sweetie - this was from February last year...

Dwayne learned that, to get good animal/bird pictures, focus on the eye.

Saguaro in black and white...

A bird in flight....

A few seconds later....

After coming to rest...

"You lookin' at me?!?!?"

A prairie dog or ground squirrel - trying to focus on the eye...

Again trying to focus on the eye...
Dwayne takes such great photos - I don't always get them transferred over to where I can post them easily - I need to work on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment