Wednesday, November 21, 2018

A quick trip "back to de bus"

I made a quick trip from the hospital "back to de bus" this afternoon. While there, I always snap a picture of our "girls" and text it to Dwayne:



My sister-in-law, Regina, is taking care of the girls (in the bus) while we are at the hospital. Regina tells me that Tabitha even lets Regina pet her now! "You bring food, you my bestie!" is Tabitha's mantra!

I'll just mention again that I'm posting updates about Dwayne's medical condition on CaringBridge at https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/dwaynecartwright/journal

On my way back to the hospital, I was thinking about a few things I needed at Walmart... and then I thought about what day it was, and what days are coming up... and I decided that it would be better to stop tonight than to wait until Friday or the weekend...
There were directional arrows on the floor of many aisles. I thought they were identifying how lines should form for the checkout registers...

These arrows were leading to the registers, and there were arrows all along that area leading to the checkouts. But the arrows were all through the grocery area too. When I brought up the Walmart app on my phone to pay, it had a new component where I could "plan my trip" through my local Walmart to the Friday specials that I wanted to find... maybe the arrows are associated with that? I don't know, and I don't plan to find out!!!
A friend from grade school, Dawn, texted me while I was there and asked me if there was anything I needed. I texted back, "I'm at Walmart on the day before Thanksgiving, I need to have my head examined!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment