Friday, November 30, 2018

Some pictures from this week...

A random collection of pictures - most from the hospital...
Someone had said to me that Dwayne's room looks out onto the "Chapel Courtyard" - I hadn't noticed it when we were on 3rd floor, but can see it better from his room on the cardiac floor (2nd). I walked by it one day this past week and took some pictures - above picture shows the inside...

Some of the stained glass in the vestibule area outside the chapel.

Dwayne sitting up in the chair in his room - even while his heart rate was very high, he would try to sit up in the chair for a bit of time each day.

On a visit to the bus, my obligatory picture to send to Dwayne of Miss Kitty. She wonders where "her Dwayne" is!

Starting yesterday, we have this sign on the door...

... and these hanging next to the door.
His neutrophil count is low (expected reaction to the chemotherapy) - at this point we have to be super-vigilant to ensure that he does not come in contact with anyone who is sick.

When Dwayne went for the TEE and cardioversion, he had to take any jewelry off... so I was wearing his wedding band as well as my own rings.
If you want more information on Dwayne's medical journey, I am documenting it on his CaringBridge page: https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/dwaynecartwright

No comments:

Post a Comment