Saturday, November 3, 2018

Happy return to standard time!

I usually am not much of a proponent of "standard" time, that is, the condition that is *not* daylight saving time... I prefer daylight later in the day and would just as soon that we were always on a schedule that had the hours of the day shifted so that the sun rose and set at later clock hours... but today I'm happy that we'll get an extra hour of sleep time overnight -- today Dwayne and I helped out at Jimmy and Regina's church where they were working on replacing the roof over the fellowship hall portion of the building. It was quite a project... Dwayne and I took a few pictures and a couple of videos during the day - you can see some of them here: YouTube video of Roofing project

Anyway... we will appreciate the extra hour of sleep this night!

No comments:

Post a Comment