Saturday, May 18, 2019

Miss Doozie is going in for service...

I've been dealing with roof leaks on the bus for a few weeks, and had made an appointment to get Miss Doozie in for service, so that is scheduled for Monday. I decided to move the bus to the RV service center on Saturday because (1) I didn't want to try to drive in rush hour traffic on Monday morning, and (2) I have a lot of activities planned for Sunday that didn't leave me much window for getting Miss Doozie moved on Sunday.
So, Miss Doozie is parked at the "Campground" at National Indoor RV Service Center.

Can you see Miss Kitty looking out the front window?
I am hoping that they can get all the things done quickly... besides the roof leak, my auxiliary air compressor is not coming on, and I need to get the dump valve seals replaced on the grey and black tank. I'm also planning to get the air conditioners serviced (before going into Dallas summer!), and getting the rig washed and waxed to help maintain the finish.

Usually we have been able to stay in the rig while getting service here, but they aren't sure that is going to be possible with the work on the roof needing to be done... so Miss Kitty and I are planning to be "flexible"... or, at least, I am planning to be flexible and Miss Kitty will come along with me! We'll see what that looks like over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment