Thursday, June 15, 2017

"Mister" dancing while drinking his milk

Last week, I tried feeding the male twin (I call him "Mister" and the female "Missy") using a bottle holder on the fence rather than in his shelter.
Usually his bottle is placed in a location made for it inside his hut.
I can't see him when he is drinking inside there, so it was fun to see him "dancing" when he drank his milk hooked onto the fence:
https://youtu.be/vh1yWnCR8_Q

According to those who know much more about cow behavior than I do, if he were drinking milk from his momma, he would move sideways until he came up against her side and nestle there while nursing. In the shelter, he moves until he is against the side of the shelter - I can hear his tail bobbing against the side when he is in there, but cannot see him.

So, do you think that Mister's dance could catch on at clubs?

No comments:

Post a Comment