Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Around the campground

We ordered our mail to come and I got notified by USPS that it was delivered this morning. I walked to the ranger building to get the package, but it turned out that they had not yet gotten the mail from the box, so I walked on out to the mail box and got my package and one piece of mail that was for someone else.
Our mail for about a month...
Along my walk, I took some pictures of the campground:
The view across the road from our site - the weather is warmer but still quiet and calm.

This campground is quite large with a lot of the area left open (no campsites) - this is just inside the ranger station.

Another view of the lake that we can see from Miss Doozie. To the left center is the family lodge (where the pool is) and on the right you can see a 5th wheel of one of the seasonal folks.

Another view of the lake.

Our neighbors across the road (seasonal) were building a dock yesterday - one of the other seasonal folks told us that he had gotten the wood last week but it was so hot that he couldn't work on it. It looks like he has it pretty much completed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment