Friday, July 28, 2017

Huh?

We were trying to find a pharmacy that would fill a prescription that Dwayne needs to be filled (we have the script from his doctor in Dallas). We had taken it over to Paris, IL on Monday, and the Walmart Pharmacy said they needed to order the drug, but it would be in on Wednesday. We didn't hear from them on Wednesday, so called, and they said it would be in on Friday... we called today... now Wednesday next week. Bummer....

So, I was calling various pharmacies in Indiana and Illinois to see if they had the drug in stock... most of them did not have it in stock. One of the pharmacies recommended that I contact a 24-hour pharmacy - and was helpful in giving me the phone numbers for the two in Terra Haute. I called one of them, and they said that they would not fill an out-of-state prescription, but independent pharmacies might, like "JR Pharmacy" or (what I heard) "Who's Your Pharmacy". I asked for clarification and got the two pharmacy names... the first one I had heard correctly, but, you can probably guess that I didn't hear the second one correctly... Any guesses out there of what its name really was?


I could give you a hint...


It has to do with the fact that it is located in Indiana....


Give up?


Scroll on down....


Keep on scrolling....


Also known as "Who's Yer Prescription Shop" to certain people from Texas!
Ah well... at least I can be taught!

No comments:

Post a Comment