Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Remembering...

One of my favorite features in Facebook is that it reminds me about things that happened "on this day" in past years.

Earlier this week, it reminded me that on June 25 two years ago, Dwayne was in emergency abdominal surgery for a suspected twisted bowel in Hershey, PA. I am so thankful that he got through that surgery well and has not had any further issues from it.

Today, Facebook showed me that this was the "most liked" picture (with 67 "likes" or "loves") that I posted last year:
I can certainly see why! Joseph being educated about the "right" kind of cattle by his Grand-daddy.
Facebook also showed me two pictures that I posted 4 years ago:
Our first night in an RV park in a rental RV - and a kitty cat showed up to welcome us!

Dwayne outside our rental RV - I knew there were pictures on the sides of the rig, but didn't otice the contents of the pictures on the side until one of my friends asked, "Who r those people inside the rv?"
How far we've come in 4 years!
Miss Kitty lounging on the front dash of Miss Doozie at our campsite near Strawberry Reservoir.

Dwayne and Miss Doozie and the Jee-rage at Century Mobile Home and RV Park near Ogden, Utah.
We are so blessed to be able to experience all that we are doing and seeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment