Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The odd things that happen when boondocking

Sunday night we boondocked in the parking lot for Bravo Farms store near I-5 in Kettleman City, CA. It was handy because it was about halfway between our previous campground (Ponderosa, in Lotus, CA, east of Sacremento) and our next campground (Soledad Canyon, in Acton, CA, northeast of LA).

I guess Kettleman City is probably halfway between other places too...

I looked out Monday morning to see if any other RVs had joined us in the Bravo Farms lot... there had been a Prevost parked out on the street, but they left before daylight. No one had joined us for boondocking in the lot overnight.
There was, however, a van that arrived in the lot this morning.... I noticed the name on the side...

Funeral Solutions... ok.. not a business type that I see regularly in our travels.
As we got breakfast made and things packed up inside the bus... another truck showed up....

Casket Division... ok....

Kettleman City must be about halfway between the casket production location and the casket need location... because 2 "boxes" were transferred in the Bravo Farms parking lot in Kettleman City this morning from the panel truck to the van.
I have to say that I've never seen this happen in a Walmart parking lot when we are boondocking there!

No comments:

Post a Comment