Sunday, January 28, 2018

Saturday - the last full day of the Blue Bird rally

I saw a picture on one of my Facebook friend's page - also a Blue Birder...
Their rig is Amazing Grace (arrows in blue). I edited her picture -- Miss Doozie has a red arrow pointing at her.
News for Saturday...

Agenda for Saturday...
 I joined the ladies walk on Saturday morning. One of the ladies mentioned that the US map needed some work and we should collect small white rocks to work on it... so as we walked and talked, we collected rocks...

When we got to the US map, it was the state abbreviations that needed work (done in white).

Here you can see some of the ladies working on states in the west. It turned out that I knew the eastern states better than a lot of the folks!

I asked everyone to stand on their state for this picture!

We made a quick trip back to the big tent - this was in the flea market area... a machine powered ice cream maker...
I took a video of the ice cream making machine for my brother:

A picture of the east entrance to the Big Tent...

A *few* of the RVs that were on the sale lot at the Big Tent.

Glen and Katie out near where we were parked...

Glen wanted a picture of Katie and him in front of a saguaro...

I didn't notice that the saguaro was leaning when I took the pictures!

Eastern sky at sunset

Western sky during the serenade of the musical horns!
Most Blue Birds have musical horns that we use when leaving a campground, or driving in a parade, or to entertain equines or bovines along the highways. On the last night of this rally, we all played our "tune" one-at-a-time around the circle! I'm sure our neighbors enjoyed it (well, maybe!).

No comments:

Post a Comment