Thursday, January 4, 2018

Year-Beginning Thoughts

I saw these posted on the Wanderlodge Owner's Group (WOG - online forum for owners of the type of motorhome we have) and thought y'all might enjoy them:

I had amnesia once -- or twice.
***** 
Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic. 
***** 
I am neither for nor against apathy. 
***** 
If the world were a logical place, men would be the ones who ride horses sidesaddle. 
***** 
They told me I was gullible and I believed them. 
***** 
Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home, and when he grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto the freeway. 
****** 
Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone. 
***** 
One nice thing about egotists ...
they don't talk about other people. 
***** 
My weight is perfect for my height ... which varies. 
***** 
I used to be indecisive. Now, I'm not sure. 
***** 
The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity. 
***** 
How can there be self-help groups? 
***** 
Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off. 
***** 
Is it just me, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?


No comments:

Post a Comment