Saturday, February 10, 2018

Three guesses where we went Friday...

And the first two don't count... but you should use this picture for a hint...
Ignore the piece of equipment that was between me and the drawing on the wall! I'm betting the picture tells you!
If you guessed, "You went to Mexico to the dentist!" - you are correct!
Unfortunately, I didn't get to see Doctora Lilia this time. The dentist who came in introduced himself as "Jesus" (pronouncing it as English "Jesus"), and said, "I am Jesus and I will be taking care of you!"
I thought about saying, "Oh wow, you've already taken care of me!" but decided that Christian humor might be inappropriate at that time...

Some other photos of the drawings on the ceiling in the room I was in... how many tooth maladies can you identify?





Dwayne and I both got our teeth cleaned. The dentist that saw both of us, Dr Jesus, was concerned about one of my teeth... it had a very large filling and appeared to have some decay around the filling. On the x-ray, they were concerned that the filling was already very close to the root of the tooth, so... they recommended that I go to see another dentist... Dr Mauricio Ruiz... for a...

Any guesses? I'm not sure this is a picture of what I needed... - a root canal.
One of the office staff at Dr Camacho's office led us a short walk around the corner to Dr Mauricio's office. I got a root canal from Dr Mauricio... and then we walked back to Dr Camacho's office where Dr Jesus proceeded to prepare the tooth for a...
Crown!
I currently have a temporary crown, and will go back next week for the permanent crown.
http://clinicadrcamacho.com/en/doctors/
I really like Dr Camacho's office and the doctors I have seen there. And I liked Dr Mauricio too!

No comments:

Post a Comment