Thursday, July 19, 2018

Ongoing work

The folks at Henderson's are continuing work on Miss Doozie...
We're waiting for a slack adjuster for the passenger side dual...

Lots of jackstands holding her up...

The rear is pretty high up... so not much chance of getting very level!

The driver's side - the tag is way up because all the air suspension is released at this point.
We needed a diagram of the air suspension system for Miss Doozie... it was one of the "missing" diagrams in our list, but I contacted a guy in Florida who has the "build list" for Miss Doozie and he was able to send it to me softcopy. I hope it helps the guys here at Henderson's - it is all Greek to me! Actually, I might understand it better if it was Greek, as I studied that for a year in college!


We decided to head out for dinner on Wednesday night - we ate at a restaurant right on the Rogue River between the two main bridges over the river in downtown. It was very delicious!
The part that we need for the passenger side dual is due in on Thursday. We're hoping all will go well on completing the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment