Thursday, July 25, 2019

A kitty post

A friend of mine contacted me a couple of weeks ago, reporting to me that my blog had been hacked, that someone was posting pictures of a *dog*, and that certainly could *not* be me! (I'm lookin' at you, Mark!)

Well, I figured I needed to recover the credibility of this blog with a kitty post, and specifically, a video of Miss Kitty. She is such a sweet kitty, always has been, but with Dwayne gone and me working, she has gone from having two people at her beck and call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to part-time support for love and attention, and she is definitely at a deficit for appropriate attention!

In the morning, I attempt to do my Bible reading on my phone before I get out of bed. Unfortunately, this is one of the times that she particularly is needy for attention, so I am generally petting her with my left hand while trying to balance my phone and scroll with my right hand, making notes in my journal -- all the while keeping her distracted with my left hand.

She has always been one to chase her tail - and lately she has started chasing it on the bed, generally on *top* of me! I captured a video of her this morning... and I thought you might enjoy seeing her antics as she tries to corral that "thing" that follows her around all the time!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment