Friday, April 19, 2019

About to move again!

I let the Lewisville Lake Park campground know today that I plan to move to a new campground on Monday... I am going to be volunteering with the International Linguistics Center and SIL in the Duncanville area.

They have a lot of volunteer needs -- you can see a list here: https://sites.google.com/a/sil.org/dallas-center-ilc/volunteer-opportunities
There are a number of ministries who share the campus - Wycliffe Bible Translators, Pioneer Bible Translators, Dallas International University.

They also have a campground. Right now, there are a number of available sites as most "snow birds" are departing (or have departed) for their home locations further north. I visited the campus on Tuesday and had the opportunity to drive around the campground and to meet many of the folks with whom I will be volunteering in the next weeks and months.

I am excited about this new chapter and to see what God has for me!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful to meet and visit with you. Blessings on your next adventure. (I deleted the above comment due to spelling errors). I look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete