Saturday, April 20, 2019

Easter Saturday

I was getting some chores done this morning - got blood drawn for labwork for the doctor that I saw on Friday, and noticed a Discount Tire store on my way back to the bus...
Since we got the tires for the Jeep at a Discount Tire in Houston, I felt confident with getting the air checked - my friend, Gayle, told me that they will check the air in your tires regardless of where you got your tires... I wonder if I was supposed to give the guy a tip?
 It is a GORGEOUS day in Texas - bright sunny skies...

About 2.5 million people (give or take a couple of hundred thousand) (I *may* be overestimating a little!) are at Lake Park enjoying the day. Thankfully, the way the campground is situated, the day use folks don't use the same areas as the RVers (unlike Willow Grove), so I can enjoy watching them enjoy the park and the lake without needing to share parking and picnic areas.
I went out with some folks from church today, sharing the love of Jesus and inviting folks to join us at church tomorrow. I'm looking forward to celebrating tomorrow that Jesus rose from the grave, and through our dependence on His sacrifice, we can live forever with Him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment