Monday, April 22, 2019

Checked in at SIL

I drove the short distance (about 35 miles) from Lake Park in Lewisville to the campground on the SIL campus this morning. I got checked in to the campground and got my id badge for volunteering.
I took the walking path back to the RV park from the housing office...

The path had a bridge/culvert over a stream/flooding area - which is just beautiful with fresh new growth at this time!

Miss Doozie is in her site. I've met some of my neighbors - Mike helped me get Miss Doozie into the site.

She fits! I would like to back her further into the site, but there is a walk path that goes down beside the back of the rig that folks use to get to the building behind us... so for now I have her parked close up to the road through the campground. I will check when the RV park manager is in on Thursday if this is the best way for her to be parked. Unfortunately, it means that there is not room for the Jeep in front, so I am parking the "Jee-rage" in another spot.
I look forward to getting started on volunteering!

1 comment:

  1. I know that walkway! I'm so glad you are there, Patti.

    ReplyDelete