Sunday, January 15, 2017

Day 2 of CFBOF Rally in Quartzsite

A beautiful day in Quartzsite! Bright skies, not too hot or too cold (until the sun went down).
When I woke up this morning, I could see the sun was rising out the front of the bus... so I got up to take a picture. The first picture I took through the mini-blinds, and the flash on the camera went off - I thought it was funny cuz it looks like the sun! (that's the flash on the windshield)

I tried again with the flash turned off...
We had a busy day with worship this morning, and group activities in the afternoon - and I don't have pictures of those things!!!

Beautiful sunset this evening.

We joined together around the campfire for a while - it was comfortable near the fire, but the temperatures rapidly drop after the sun goes down!

No comments:

Post a Comment