Thursday, April 13, 2017

Things that make you go "Hmmm???"

I visited my doctor for my annual checkup and as I was leaving, I noticed an odd sculpture in the yard/open area to the side of the office building.
It looked like a black cow/bull on the upward end of a teeter-totter.


I had to get out of the car and take a closer look

uhm... yeah....

Maybe the cow is contemplating trotting or sliding down the blue plank? Oh, there are signs, maybe they will provide some additional information!

It does clarify that the cow is not intended to be climbed upon... "Private Property. No Trespassing. Please keep off the cow!"

Just right outside the office plaza... no clue... I'm sure someone thought it would be meaningful and/or useful here. Or, they had it in the stuff they took out of their attic and were looking for a place to deposit it?

It is amazing what you can see when you take the time to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment