Sunday, September 29, 2019

How wonderful to have compassionate friends!

I was going through a rough time this week, so I asked one of my co-workers, and the hostess of the GriefShare class that I attend, to come to my office. She came immediately and we talked and prayed. I am so grateful to God for Mae and Ken for hosting the GriefShare classes near campus here.

That evening, there was a knock on my door, and I went to find Mae and Ken on their evening walk and that they had brought me a bouquet of flowers from their yard. It was so sweet and I was so touched by it and their kindness.
The picture doesn't capture how pretty the arrangement was, and the kindness and thought behind it was even more precious!
I am so thankful to be here and surrounded by folks who are ready and willing to pray over everything that goes on! They remind me that God cares about each thing that impacts me, nothing is too trivial for His notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment