Saturday, September 7, 2019

Johanna's retirement

I have been blessed to get to meet and know Johanna while here at the ILC. She has been here 14 years, previously was a radio host on KCBI in Dallas where I first had gotten to "know" her in the past. She is retiring, and we had a celebration to honor her on Thursday...
Mark showing Johanna the cake with the blessing on it...

... and the tears begin...
 
Vanay and Johanna share a hug...

Pete shares words of wisdom...

I was *very* impressed with Mary slicing the cake without slicing Iris...

... nor did Miss Iris get either hands or feet into the cake!

Many people shared about Johanna - from all different segments of her very richly lived life...

And Johanna seemed to enjoy and appreciate all, though lots of tissues were used!
I will certainly miss Johanna being here on the center. I'm praying that God will bless and keep her and continue to use her according to His will!

No comments:

Post a Comment