Monday, October 21, 2019

Status update

Just in case you've seen any reports about a major tornado causing damage in Dallas... it was in the north part of Dallas County, and we are parked in the southwest corner of Dallas County. As I was about ready to go to bed, the tornado alert sirens started going off... I remembered the conversation that one of my RV park neighbors and I had, just on Saturday, on where to go on campus in case of a tornado warning, and I briefly considered putting Miss Kitty in her kennel and going, but... I didn't... as it turned out, it wasn't a problem here, but I suppose I should have responded to the siren and gone to the shelter area...

The thunderstorms continued through the night, but they weren't too bad either.

News reports indicate that the power went out for a lot of people, but, it is fine here.

No comments:

Post a Comment