Sunday, March 19, 2017

Roswell means we (or at least, I) get to visit with friends!!!

Unfortunately, Dwayne was still fighting his cold this morning, and didn't want to share it with others at church, but I was able to go to First Baptist Roswell and see friends Nancy and Burton, Aaron and Krista, Angela and Chad, and others as well! I also got to enjoy their Sunday School class and hearing Aaron preach!

After church, the Hills invited me to join them for lunch with some other friends from church...

Alex and Angela with Alex's dog, Behr, a Belgian Malinois puppy - super cute and quite energetic! But also well behaved!

Alex, Nancy, Burton, Angela, and Chad
Many thanks to the Hills for lunch for me, and a dish to bring home to Dwayne that he is enjoying for supper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment