Tuesday, March 14, 2017

What time is it anyway?

When Daylight Saving Time comes in, and we're in Arizona, it always seems to cause some problems. Arizona doesn't go on DST, so our clocks/watches/phones should remain on the same time. It appeared to me that most of our clocks did as desired - I think Dwayne said his phone changed, but he changed a setting so it indicated no DST and all was well.

This afternoon, Tabitha came to tell me that it was kitty-cat-feeding-time (6pm) - she is quite good at telling time twice a day. Sure enough, I looked at my watch, and it was nearly 6pm - by my watch.... but all the other clocks on the bus say that it is only about 5pm.

Do you think Tabitha somehow reset my watch????

No pictures - I'm still fighting this cold, and we elected to stay a couple of additional nights here in Cottonwood until I'm feeling better... but the network is really bad unless we go up to the top of the canyon, and I haven't felt like doing that. I am feeling better, maybe will be closer to 100% by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment