Thursday, October 25, 2018

Is that edible?

When I'm in the pasture area right outside the dairy lot giving the calf his bottles, I frequently get individuals interested in discovering what I am doing and whether I might be useful to their needs...
"Is that boot edible?"

"It doesn't taste all that good..."
Note: I have huge over shoes that I put on over my shoes so I don't have to be careful where I walk... they are really big (my feet are not *that* big) but I like them because it is really easy to get them on and off! Jimmy gave them to me on our last visit... I think they didn't fit him (too small) so I was blessed with the castoffs!
"How about that thing in your hands, is it edible?"

"You are pretty worthless in providing edible stuff, you know? I'm kinda disappointed with you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment