Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Thoughts please...

One of my friends posted this...

I experienced the WORST customer service today at a store in town. I don't want to mention the name of the store because I'm not sure how I'm going to proceed. Yesterday morning I bought something from this store. I paid cash! I took it home and checked it this morning and found it didn't work. I took it back to the store first thing this morning and asked if I could get a refund. The girl at the counter told me “NO” even though I still had the receipt. I asked if I could get a replacement. Again the girl told me "NO." I asked to talk to a manager because I was really not happy and I explained that I had just bought the item expecting it to work, but it didn't. The manager just smiled and told me to my face that I was "OUT OF LUCK!" No refund! No FREE replacement. Grrrrrrrrr. ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬. I'll tell you what...I am NEVER buying another Lottery Ticket from them again!


<grin>

No comments:

Post a Comment