Monday, October 15, 2018

Some kids...

Some kids have jungle gyms, Tonka trucks, toy tractors, farm sets...

Then there is my great nephew....
Who needs toy tractors?

"I know that you have to look over your shoulder to keep track of what's happening behind."

Making sure the blade is in the right place.

I don't know whether you can see it, but he has his hand up against his face as if to say, "Uh oh, I don't think that is right!"

"Never mind, let's go see the cows!"

"We need to go around this barn..."

"Right through this gate - see? there they are!"


Back to the tractor...
"...Hmmm.... There is a seat belt here!"

"Let me get situated..."

"That's it, now I can look over my shoulder the other way!"

"What does this do?"

The hood was up, so he couldn't see forward - I don't know if that is why he kept on looking backwards, or whether he has seen his dad and granddad working on the farm and keeping an eye on the implements behind.

Better than a jungle gym...

"Ooof, urgh, aahhh..."

"There ain't no tractor I can't climb!"

"Whatcha doing Aunt Pat?"

"Seats are made for sittin'!"

Or climbing...

Such a cute (and busy!) little boy!
Sorry that I don't have pictures of his little brother yet! I need to get with it, but this one has decided that Aunt Pat is a great one to go around with! Little brother is still evaluating whether she is trustworthy or not!

p.s. power came back on at the farm early afternoon on Sunday - it is nice to have power back!

No comments:

Post a Comment