Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Packages and cleaning

Three packages were due to arrive today, so we decided to stay near the bus to be here when they arrived.
Miss Kitty checking to see if the boxes had anything of interest to her. Another box came later with cat food in it...
I made the address include "Cactus Blossom Site 6 End of Driveway" - and both the USPS and FedEx delivery drivers drove right up to our rig to deliver the packages.
I cleaned the inside while Dwayne cleaned the storage compartments underneath. I did laundry, but decided to do the drying outside. It was great how quickly the items dried outside, though the items were pretty stiff and not soft after drying - not very nice for towels, but I'm sure they will be usable.
Our improvised clothes line - this side was a plastic pole with hangers over it with clips to hold the items.

You might notice that I used unique clothespins on the rope - some of Dwayne's clamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment