Saturday, November 30, 2019

Bringing in the Christmas tree

On Friday a week ago when I was working at the Welcome Desk, the Christmas tree arrived on the back of a golf cart...
Jill had told me that last year, they decided to tie the ornaments on with fishing line and wrap the tree in plastic for storage, so no putting together or decorating would be required this year...

Miss Iris was supervising...

The now-partially wrapped tree was placed in the back office - to be put out on display sometime in the next few days.
Last Monday, when I was again serving at the Welcome Desk, it was time to put the tree on display...
Placed in the lobby...

After the plastic was removed, Jill and Mary began the re-positioning of ornaments...

Mary and I worked on re-stringing a couple of strings of beads that had come loose.

All finished and lit!

I am so grateful to be here to celebrate Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment