Monday, November 18, 2019

Did you get it all?

I wrote in my post yesterday (https://trekincartwrights.blogspot.com/2019/11/thanksgiving-food-donation.html) that I helped with transporting many bags of food collected for Thanksgiving to Crisis Ministries. I wasn't involved in the unloading from the Jeep - and when the fellow gave me the Jeep key back, I questioned whether they had gotten all of it... and was assured "Yes, all the bags are out."

I noticed on Sunday though...
There is something under the headrest/window shade...

it is black and hard to see...

But... sure enough, it is a Thanksgiving bag!!!
I will deliver to Crisis Ministries when I go on Tuesday...

Note to self: if you're going to put a bag on the black floor under a black seat, if you want to be sure someone can see it, make sure that the bag is not also black...

No comments:

Post a Comment