Saturday, October 10, 2015

Rooftop storage

We are in the process of completing final tasks at the house (I plan a blog post with more information later), but thought I would share some pictures from yesterday's activities.

Even though the new (old) bus is longer than Miss Daisy, it has a little less underneath storage than she did. We had read on the Wanderlodge Owners Group (http://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php) that some other folks had rooftop storage, so we decided to invest in two storage pods for the roof. We spent much of yesterday and the day before getting them installed.

As with any "home improvement" project, it took several trips to the hardware store. Dwayne is examining the selection of drill bits that I brought him from Ace Hardware.

A view of the side yard of our house from the top of the bus.

My happy husband with the appropriate drill bit determined!

My hard-working husband putting the drill and drill bits to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment