Friday, September 15, 2017

Packages!

In anticipation of being here during this time, we had packages sent to the post office in Hamilton, Washington.

We went there yesterday to pick up the packages, but...
The Post Office had closed by the time we got there yesterday... we made sure to go in the morning today!

I had called the Post Office before having packages sent there to make sure they were ok with receiving General Delivery packages - the lady I talked with said it was fine. When we arrived today and indicated we were there to pick up General Delivery packages, I asked her if she had become concerned when all these packages started arriving, but she said, "No, I remembered you calling!"

The Post Office was not a very large place, so I was thankful they were ok with taking care of our boxes... all of the boxes came during this past week -- I think two on Monday, one on Tuesday, and one on Wednesday.
So far, we've found getting packages through General Delivery works well, even when the packages are sent by UPS or FedEx, they are fine with delivering them to the Post Office, and the Post Office will hold the packages for up to 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment