Monday, September 11, 2017

Pre-order Katie's book and get a gift for yourself!

As I have previously shared (http://trekincartwrights.blogspot.com/2017/08/book-launch.html), I'm on the book launch team for "Daring to Hope", Katie Davis Majors' new book, which will be released October 3. You can now pre-order her book and get a gift for yourself as well!

Here is the information shared by Katie on Facebook:
So, my publisher, WaterBrook & Multnomah and AMAZIMA MINISTRIES and my friends here in our beading circle have put together a brand new bracelet for anyone who pre-orders Daring to Hope. I LOVE it so much. They only made 5,000 of them, but they've been working for months on this surprise, and so I'm grateful I can finally tell you about it. There are also other bonuses if you preorder multiple copies of the book. You can find all the info at https://amazima.org/daringtohope/.



I have ordered the eBook and the audiobook - even though I will *hopefully* be able to read the advance copy which I should receive this week on Thursday - Lord willing - that our mail catches up to us! (Our mail forwarding service center was closed for a few days due to Hurricane Harvey and the unwinding of the postal service delays around the Houston area.)

#DaringtoHopeBook

No comments:

Post a Comment