Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach

On Sunday, we had the opportunity to visit First Baptist Church Jacksonville, where our former FBC Dallas pastor, Mac Brunson, is now pastoring. It was great to hear him preach. His wife, Debbie, is currently in Moscow with her brother as he goes through a MS treatment - it sounds fascinating - you can read about it here: http://devoresingms.wordpress.com/

We also had the opportunity to meet up with another of my former co-workers and employees, Bob Bernard, and his wife, Chere'. We went to Gumbo Ya Ya's - which was delicious! Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture with them there!  Chere' has promised to send me a photo of the two of them soon, and I will add it to this post.

After lunch, Dwayne and I drove down to Jacksonville Beach just to look - it is a beautiful beach. I took a few pictures there:





No comments:

Post a Comment