Sunday, October 26, 2014

Visits!

One of the things that I am looking forward to the most in our travels is being able to visit friends and family across the country. I mentioned that my former co-worker, Ed, lived in Columbus, so I contacted him and told him that we planned to go to Callaway Gardens, and asked if we could get together while Dwayne and I were in Columbus. It turned out that he and Melaine came up to have lunch with us at the Country Store, which overlooks Callaway Gardens and has a beautiful view.
We had such a nice time visiting and it was great to finally get to meet Melaine after hearing about her for so long.  She said that she would have recognized my voice from conference calls that she would hear while Ed was working at his home office!

No comments:

Post a Comment